Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I am

June Khuzwayo                                      Media Studies 3

I am

I am June Dudu Khuzwayo, born on 16 June 19**, in Durban. I am the eldest daughter of  Late Sipho and Late Joyce Ngcobo. I have only one sibling Mthobisi Ngcobo.
I was born in Durban, I completed my primary school at Roseneath Primary and matriculated at Strelitzia Secondary School.

I then studied for Public Relations Diploma with M L Sultan Technikon. I graduated and then enrolled for B Tech in Public Relations, I enrolled for five modules, I passed four and failed one which was a great achievement for myself. I got married in 2002, to my first lover. When I think about it today I still get butterflies, I must admit it feels good.

I relocated to Cape Town in 2004, and currently am working for Parliament at the International Relations Division. I am a Project Coordinator, my work entails coordinating events, workshop and meetings mainly for Members of Parliament. Coordinating reports for my Division is another core task.
I am a very kind hearted somebody and sometimes I feel that people takes advantage of my kindness. I also have the dark side that I don’t wish for people to see it, cause I don’t like it myself. My weakness is loving unconditionally but once a friend or someone that I love messes with me I just completely write them off, I don’t have a room for disappointment. My family is my first priority. I have been blessed with two beautiful girls. If you could have asked me ten years back “do you like having children” I would have answered you without any hasitation that I don’t want to have children but surprisingly the mentality has completely changed. I’ve tend to be very soft and very sympathetic and loving towards them. When ever they are in pains I feel it before them.

My family perceive me as a strong person who can handle anything difficulty, but the real truth is I am extremely fragile I can cry very easily, or should I say I’m very emotional. I am a go getter, failure is generally not in my vocab.

I hope to have my own business in the near future. I’ve been blessed by almost everything that I require and I thank God for that.

1 comment:

  1. that is good to know your roots, to know who you are, because it gives you an indication of where you coming from. that is very good i like and respect your views and dreams

    ReplyDelete